My friend Anita is doing a Craft It Forward Challenge, and I'm feelin' inspired. (Oh nooooo!) But Anita is super cool and crafty, and the idea of receiving any soft of craft-type item crafted by her very own hands makes the challenge seem worth it!
Here's the deal:
The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.
Keeping in mind that I am a self-professed non-crafter... This offer has some restrictions and limitations.
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.
6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.